Mesa Court is a first-year housing community with 29 residence halls, ranging in size from 48-85 bed-spaces. Rooms are clustered in single-gender suites, with common space for studying or socializing. Most rooms are double-occupancy, but some single- and triple-occupancy rooms are also available. Each hall has a living room,small kitchen, and laundry facilities.
Find Your Theme
What are you interested in? Art, music, technology, sustainability issues, community service, or leadership? Mesa Court offers many theme hall options, as well as general interest halls (list on the right). Find your theme hall and explore your common interests as you get to know your hallmates!
Meal Plans and Dining facilities
All students living in the residence halls hold a meal plan, and each res-hall community has a dining commons that serves three meals a day, Monday-Friday, and two meals a day on Saturday & Sunday. Check out your dining options at www.food.uci.edu.
What do residents say about Mesa Court?
- Mesa Court is truly the Irvine Campus’ oasis. The people you meet, the lifelong connections you make, and the opportunities you are exposed to create an inviting atmosphere where you can thrive both academically and socially.
- I love how it is filled with plants and trees. I also like how it feels like a community and how friendly the staff is.
- You can hear the birds outside, and it is very clean and peaceful.
- I feel as though my hall has become a second family to me.
- I love everything about Mesa Court. It makes me feel like I'm part of a community. I'm glad I got this opportunity to live in the dorms as a freshman.
Visit the Residence Halls
Housing tours are available most days at 1:30 and 3:30 p.m.Tour information