Mesa Court is a first-year housing community with 29 halls that range in size from 48-85 bed-spaces. In fall 2016, Mesa Court will open 3 new halls with six floors each, housing a total of 800 additional students.
Mesa Court Events
Want to know what's going on in our communties? Check out our program page for more info!
Find Your Theme
What are you interested in? Art, music, technology, sustainability issues, community service, or leadership? Mesa Court offers many theme hall options, as well as general interest halls. Click on the "Theme Halls" heading in the right column to learn more. Find your theme hall and explore your common interests as you get to know your hallmates!
Featured Theme Hall: The Sierra Hall in Mesa Court engages residents in an exploration of multicultural perspectives, identity, values, and ethics. Learn more...
Meal Plans and Dining facilities
All students living in the residence halls hold a meal plan, and Lot 5 Dining in Mesa Court serves three meals a day Monday-Friday and two meals a day on Saturday and Sunday. Learn more about your dining options and locate dining facilities at UCIDining.com. In fall 2016, Mesa Court will open a new dining commons, The Anteatery, spanning two of the new Mesa Court towers, Caballo and Playa.
What do residents say about Mesa Court?
- Mesa Court is truly the Irvine Campus’ oasis. The people you meet, the lifelong connections you make, and the opportunities you are exposed to create an inviting atmosphere where you can thrive both academically and socially.
- I love how it is filled with plants and trees. I also like how it feels like a community and how friendly the staff is.
- You can hear the birds outside, and it is very clean and peaceful.
- I feel as though my hall has become a second family to me.
- I love everything about Mesa Court. It makes me feel like I'm part of a community. I'm glad I got this opportunity to live in the dorms as a freshman.
Visit the Residence Halls
Housing tours are available most days at 1:30 and 3:30 p.m.Tour information